Please make sure to read before applying.
This tour is planned and carried out by Karuizawa Travel & Consulting (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), and the clients participating in this tour shall conclude an Agent-Organized Tour Contract with the Company. The contents and conditions of the contract conform to those specified in the Company’s website, the emails, these tour conditions, and the standard terms and conditions of the Agent-Organized Tour Contract of the Company.
The tour fare shall change depending on the number of participants in the transportation. The Company shall, even after conclusion of the tour contract, revise the tour fare in the following cases. In cases where the tour fare is increased, the Company shall promptly notify the client at the time the increase occurs.
- In the event the number of users increases, the Company shall reduce the tour fare accordingly.
- In the event the number of users decreases, the Company shall increase the tour fare accordingly.
However, the Company will not increase the tour fare at or after 17:00 on the day before the starting date of the tour.
In cases where the client applies for this tour, the Company shall deem the client has consented to the contents mentioned above.
1.Application for a Tour and Entry to Effect of a Contract
- The client shall fill in the Company application form with required information and submit the form.
- The contract comes into effect when the Company has sent the notice of its consent to the conclusion of the contract and this notice has reached the client.
2.Payment for the tour fee
We accept the payment only by credit card. The tour fee will be charged after the tour.
3.Cancellation of the Contract
In any of the following cases, the Company may cancel the contract.
- When the Company cannot get in touch with the client at the phone number or email address registered by the client on the deadline (the day before the starting date of the tour).
- When the Company cannot get in touch with the client at the phone number or email address registered by the client on the day before the starting date of the tour.
- 3. In the event of a natural calamity or disaster, war, civil disturbance, suspension of tour services related to transportation, etc., governmental orders, or other circumstances beyond the Company’s control, and when safe and smooth tour operation has become impossible or is most likely to become impossible.
4.Cancellation of the Tour
The Company may cancel the tour in the following cases:
- When there is a problem in securing safety of transportation owing to natural disaster or other causes beyond the Company’s control.
- When closure of a road of the tour route is confirmed (due to natural disaster, weather conditions, construction work, etc.).
- When a significant traffic congestion makes it impossible to be in time for departure of a train, a bullet train, etc.
- When the tour cannot be operated owing to a breakdown of transportation, or other causes beyond the Company’s control.
5.Late arrival for the Meeting Time
Please call the Company promptly when the client is late for the meeting time due to a delayed arrival of transportation, or other causes beyond the control.
「When the contracted service is “Ride Share Karuizawa,” the Company will wait for 10 minutes after its departure time. (After 10 minutes, the tour contract shall be cancelled.)
When the contracted service is “Chartered,” the departure time can be changed. Please note additional charges may be incurred according to waiting times.
6.Included in the Tour Fare
Taxi fee and tax, travel accident insurance
7.Not Included in the Tour Fare
Charges and expenses other than those specified in the preceding article are not included, some of which are listed as follows:
- Excess baggage charges (baggage exceeding the weight, the capacity, the number specified by each transportation)
- Any expenses involved with route change, such as toll fee, parking fee, deadheading fee, etc.
- Admission fees, meals, and any other expenses of personal nature.
8.Cancellation of the Contract by Customer
The customer may cancel the Contract at any time on payment to the Company of the cancellation fee.
In case of cancellation before 17:00 on the day preceding the date of commencement of the tour: Free of charge
In case of cancellation after 17:00 on the day preceding the date of commencement of the tour: 40% of the tour fee
In case of cancellation on the date of commencement of the travel: 50% of the tour fee
In case of cancellation after the commencement of the travel or of nonparticipation without communication: 100% of the tour fee
|Hachijuni Bank Karuizawa branch savings account 376841
9.Responsibility and Discharge of the Company
If the Company, or the person whom the Company has had make arrangements as an agent, has caused damage to a Traveler intentionally or by negligence, the Company shall bear the responsibility for compensating for
If a Traveler has incurred damage due to a natural disaster, a war, a riot, the suspension of
the provision of Travel Services of transportation and accommodation facilities, etc., an order
of a government or other public offices, or any other event in which the Company or the
Company's Arrangements Agent is unable to intervene, the Company shall not be responsible
for compensating for the damage.
10.Responsibility of the Customer
If the Company has incurred any damage caused by a Traveler intentionally or by negligence,
the Traveler shall compensate the Company for such damage.
- Regardless of whether the Company is responsible in accordance with the provisions of
Paragraph 1 of the preceding Article or not, it shall pay a compensation and a solatium, the
amounts of which are specified in advance, for specific damage which a Traveler has incurred
to his/her life, person, or baggage while participating in an Agent-Organized Tour, in
accordance with the provisions of the Special Compensation Rules in a separate document.
- Of the damages prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, if the Company bears responsibility
in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the Preceding Article, the compensation
referred to in the preceding Paragraph which it should pay shall be deemed to be the
compensation for the damage concerned within the limits of the amount of the damage which
it should pay based on that responsibility.
- In a case provided for in the preceding Paragraph, the obligation of the Company to pay a
compensation in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 shall be reduced by the
amount equivalent to the compensation for the damage which the Company should pay in
accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the preceding Article (including the
compensation which is deemed to be the compensation for the damage in accordance with the
provisions of the preceding Paragraph).
- The Agent-Organized Tour which the Company operates by collecting a separate travel fee
for Travelers participating in an Agent-Organized Tour of the Company shall be treated as part
of the contents of the main Agent-Organized Tour Contract.
12.Area where we can organize an Agent-Organized Tour
Karuizawa, Miyota, Takasaki, Annaka, Shimonita, Naganohara, Tsumagoi
【Travel planning / operation】 Travel Agency License No. 3-592
Travel licensed person Gaku Kono
Address：2232-R204 Nagakura Karuizawa-machi Nagano